These odd-looking “nuts” are actually dried berries from a tree that grows in the Himalayas. When agitated in water, they produce a naturally occurring surfactant called saponin, which gently cleanses laundry – an option for those sensitive to conventional laundry detergents.
Simply place 4-5 Eco Nuts in the provided cloth bag and toss in the washer with your clothes – they suds up naturally and act as a natural fabric softener in the rinse cycle. Clothes come out smelling fresh and clean and super soft. Berries can be re-used up to 10 times making them a super-affordable option.
Use as a 2-in-one detergent and softener, or use with your existing detergent just as a fabric softener.
- 100% Natural & Safe
- Eco Nuts Soap Nuts And Organic Cleaners Are Certified USDA Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Great For Septic and Gray Water Systems
- All Packaging Biodegradable or Recyclable
- Nut Allergy Safe
- Safe for use with cloth diapers
- Multiple Award Winning! (as seen on Shark Tank)
*Your pack may have quite a few halves in there and not “whole” berries. These work the same, just take 2 halves to equal a whole when you put them in your wash bag.