SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO USE: Dandy Blend is super versatile. Depending on how much you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It's water-soluble, so you can simply stir one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a great iced coffee for use in warm weather!
Depending on how strong you like it, you can change the amount of Dandy Blend you put in your cup to alter the experience.
1 tsp – 1 Tbsp in 8 oz to achieve desired flavor.
Other ways to use: Dandy Blend can be used in any recipe calling for coffee, usually on a one-to-one basis. (The exception is cake frosting, where you us a two-to-one ratio.) Add it to ice cream, yogurt, cookies, even pastries and stews!
INGREDIENTS: Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet.
- *3.5 oz bag is Certified Organic
- Gluten Free – All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated through the extraction process
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity or Bitterness
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Delicious hot or cold… mix in hot water for a comforting drink or cold water for a refreshing pick-me-up!
- A great way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
- 5 Calories per 1 tspn serving.
WARNING: Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. The package Must be resealed after each use to prevent spoilage. Store in a cool, dry place.
From the makers of Dandy Blend: Dandy Blend is sold only as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. It is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease. May provide increased energy – use discretion before bedtime. Find more information at DandyBlend.com for more information.