Our Relieve CBD topical lidocaine is made with the same industry leading standards as every cbdMD product to provide you with the highest quality blend of premium hemp extracts and the proven pain relieving power of lidocaine. Relieve delivers the topical CBD benefits that are part of your daily routine and support for muscle and joint comfort with topical lidocaine.
- Crafted with our proprietary Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula
- Contains 4% lidocaine by volume in both roll-on and spray
- Includes added aloe vera extract to help soothe the skin
- Temporary Pain Relief – Relieve contains lidocaine, a trusted topical pain reliever with proven anesthetic properties that temporarily helps to soothe burning or itching skin and ease muscle or joint discomfort.
- Manage Signs of Daily Stress – Daily stress may manifest as discomfort in your back, neck, or other areas. Quality hemp extracts may help promote overall relaxation and calm, while lidocaine delivers more targeted relief.
- Enhance Exercise Recovery – Cannabinoids can help promote a healthier response to recovery from discomfort caused by strenuous exercise, while the lidocaine in Relieve helps provide more immediate relief.
- Complement a Healthy Wellness Routine – Premium hemp derived extracts in Relieve support a daily wellness routine by promoting overall balance while lidocaine can provide temporary relief from everyday aches and pains.
- *THC-FREE* cbdMD’s Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract is carefully crafted to maintain consistent levels of multiple cannabinoids and is thoroughly tested to contain no detectable THC.
- Hemp Extract (98% naturally occurring phytocannabinoids: Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol)
- Aloe vera
All Ingredients: Lidocaine, Alcohol Denat, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matrucaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Disodium EDTA, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, and Water.
Apply a thin layer of Relieve CBD topical lidocaine to the affected area up to four times a day. Wash your hands in cool water with soap after using any product with topical lidocaine to prevent unintentional effects in unwanted areas.
cbdMD’s Relieve is meant for targeted application when needed, but you may achieve better results by using it as part of a daily CBD regimen that includes additional CBD products to support overall wellness. Please consult your doctor with any questions regarding starting or maintaining a daily CBD routine.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For external use only
- When using this product: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.