Our Recover CBD pain cream provides consistent quality CBD blended with the proven pain-fighting properties of histamine dihydrochloride to support temporary pain relief. These ingredients combine with soothing moisturizing agents to create a product that can be used everyday to help maintain overall wellness and promote recovery. With this unique blend, our CBD topical may help to boost your lifestyle in a variety of ways.
- Formulated using premium CBD with additional cannabinoids and terpenes
- Includes histamine dihydrochloride for temporary pain relief
- Contains shea butter and other essential oils and is tested THC free*
- Comes in a squeeze-tube
- 1500 mg CBD, 4 fl. oz
- Ease Away Discomfort – Histamine dihydrochloride is a common topical analgesic that is helpful for the temporary relief of minor aches and discomfort within joints and muscles.
- Enhance Exercise Recovery – Premium cannabinoids combined with temporary pain relief ingredients like histamine dihydrochloride may improve recovery from everyday exercises leading to small aches and soreness.
- Manage Signs of Daily Stress – Quality made hemp extracts with histamine dihydrochloride may be beneficial for muscle recovery and joint discomfort led by stressful situations.
- Complement a Healthy Wellness Routine – High quality hemp extracts in our Recover CBD cream may help after an intensive or casual workout, soothing sore areas or easing temporary discomfort.
- *THC-FREE* cbdMD consistently delivers quality made hemp extracts from USA grown hemp that is made with the highest standards and third party tested to guarantee no detectable THC.
- Hemp Extract (98% naturally occurring phytocannabinoids: Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol)
- Histamine Dihydrochloride
- Shea Butter
All Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Glycerin, Organic Calendula Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Abies Sibiricia (Fir) Needle Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Seed Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, and Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Directions for use:
Wash and dry the skin area, apply a generous amount of cream, and massage until it is fully absorbed. You can apply it up to four times daily if discomfort or dryness persists and increase the amount as needed. Wash your hands after each use and do not apply to broken skin.
cbdMD’s Recover CBD pain relief cream with histamine dihydrochloride is carefully formulated for targeted use. Still, you may discover better support when using CBD topicals together with our other CBD products, such as CBD capsules or tinctures, depending on personal needs. Please talk to your healthcare provider first about starting a CBD routine.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For external use only
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin. Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad or device. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If excessive irritation develops or redness is present. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clears up and recurs within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily. Wash hands with cool water after use.
- May cause allergic reaction in some people. Test on small area before use. Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.