- This event has passed.
Essential Oils 101 Workshop
September 24, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$29
Information about this workshop
Join Registered Nurse educator & experienced herbalist, Sarah McLain, as she covers the basics of safety and efficacy in essential oil use for the whole family.
What will be covered in the workshop:
– Brief overview of what essential oils are and their history of use
– How to use essential oils properly and safely
– Key factors that contribute to them being effective in supporting health and wellness for you and your loved ones
– Top considerations when purchasing essential oils
– Make & Take Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blends!
We'll also discuss the top 3 essential oils you'll want to have on-hand at home, and discuss easy recipes for common ailments. You'll get hands-on experience and be guided in making 2 of your very own essential oil blends in a roll-on formula to take home with you.
Make & Take:
– Immune Support Essential Oil Blend – This blend will be useful for the whole family in supporting wellness throughout cold & flu season.
– Stress Relief Essential Oil Blend – Formulate a personalized blend to aid in reducing symptoms associated with stress!
If you’d like to be notified about upcoming classes, please enter your info below to stay connected and let us know what you think!